ads

Friday, April 23, 2010

Mother’s day May 9

It’s about 2 weeks before the mother’s day will knock on your door. Time to get started shopping choosing that perfect gift you will give to your mom. What it can be?! If you mom loves jewelry stop by my shops. I have two of them.

MyWayToSay is the shop with only semiprecious stones and metals and what shopping without some of the discount? That’s why by using code M2010 in MyWayToSay shop you will receive 20% off .

GiftsUnder10 will help you if you shop on a budget and still want to get great gift.

Hope you will have a great Mother’s day this year and I’ll be happy to help you with the jewelry gifts.

1 comment:

Gemstone Jewelry said...

I love this bead that I made and just wanted to showcase it! Will try some more similar to this later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...