ads

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How to make Macrame

macrame jewelry turtle pattern

macrame hemp tutorial


After I made my first pattern (tutorial) of hemp Macrame Ring I was working on a new tutorial for those who like to learn new things. This time it’s a macramé turtle.



CLICK TO GET PATTERNT . You can make it as a child’s project and even have fun with your baby. This TUTORIA includes 14 steps and 19 photos. After you will understand the pattern you could make necklace, earrings, brooch, pin or just a little toy. You also could make it bigger or smaller.
In this tutorial you will learn three important knots to start with and how you can use them. You don’t need to do the research and learn how to make the necessary knots; it is all here in one place.

4 comments:

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I've been trying to get to the tutorial for this... My girlfriend loves turtles and I really wanted to make one. Is there any chance you can update the links for this or repost the tutorial?

MyWayToSay said...

Hi, Matt... sorry that I'm answering with a bit delay .. I'll try to find place where I can update links for you ) If you are still interested ?

Anonymous said...

I need a different link!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...