ads

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Macrame and gemstones jewelry


Macrame jewelry is not only about hemp and funky beads. Now days many designers are trying to make macrame jewelry using wire or other thin threads or cords. I'm also with them on this path. I like experiment with different textured string materials while I'm creating something using macrame or how they also call it knotting.

I already showed you my latest find gold and silver threads I used to make MACRAME BRACELETS After I made those macrame bracelets I was thinking to make some earrings with beautiful gemstone beads.



This beautiful and light Sterling silver and smokey quartz earrings were made using wire and silver color thread. First I made a teardrop shape using 24G sterling silver wire. Then I used thread and made a lot of little knots over the frame.

Those lovely Sterling silver and lilac pearls earrings also made with wire and silver thread. Don't you think that the bride will look beautiful in those earrings. I put them into my Wedding jewelry collection for those who will love to have modern wedding but with the vintage touch.

I'll be happy to here what do you think about macrame jewelry in present time. Welcome to post links to your macrame jewelry so we could looks at your handmade macrame jewelry.

2 comments:

indian silver jewelry said...

Really good blogs are not "running the streets", but here I found today what I have been looking for.
indian silver jewelry

Bill Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...