ads

Monday, June 25, 2012

Look what I made

Today i'm very happy to show you what I created using these malachite gemstone beads.

Early this year I was telling you about my little discovery Malachite jewelry and what this stone mean to me.

Couple weeks ago I found those stunning malachite beads at one of the retail stores here in Seattle. As usually I couldn't pass them and I got  them in to my shopping bag.  Coin shape and faceted. I love faceted stones as they reflect sun lights and brings more attention.

If you know my jewelry style  you can guess that I will make something elegant and ready to wear for the everyday. Malachite looks great in gold so the first earrings I made was those beautiful 14K Yellow Gold Malachite earrings.


If you remember my Thrifty Find in the beginning of this year were I got Sterling silver malachite bracelet,  the next earrings should be in sterling silver. I used one of my favorite diamond cut leverback so faceted malachite and leverback were connected to each other. Those Sterling silver Malachite earring were sold within 24 hours. Love when it happen. 

 If you would like to read what malachite means to me and not only - just simple make one click to read Malachite meaning 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...