ads

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Miracle painting by Seattle artist.

This blog post is for my husband but I think it's more important for me.

Couple days ago I found that there is an interesting oily spots under one of his painting. In Russia we call this "Mirotochenie icon" It is very special it's like blessing.

I was making researches and I can confirm that it's not from condensation or smoking (in one of the forum I got this idea). Me and my husband are non smokers. 

We got a TARO reading for this phenomena and now I need spread the word about this miracle.

Here is one of the photo and if you'd like to see more please visit Art by J.Trent Sunderland 

miracle painting Seattle
weeping wall 

1 comment:

blogger said...

wonderful blog checkout my blog at
http://definingwords.blogspot.com/2013/02/jump-out-of-plane.html
feel free to leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...