ads

Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Shopping. December Etsy On Sale.

Are you still looking for the last minute vintage Christmas gifts?  I'll be happy to help you. 

Today I finally step into ETSY ON SALE and added some of my items there. The holiday sale should make you happy ! I offered 30% off on vintage items. 

There is still time to get shopping done. I send all orders the same day I receive the payment. Most of the time I ship with priority service. 

Please read reviews given to my new vintage shop. 

You can purchase directly from my ETSY VINTAGE SALE section, no coupon  codes are needed. If you see it and you like it - Add to card - Pay and I will send it ASAP. 

Here is a little preview. Love this red PUMA messenger bag and Adidas superstar shoes. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...