ads

Monday, December 22, 2008

When you Feel Great !

Today is one of the days when I feel great - not because I got SALE - because I got great feedback on couple of my goods.



Thank you ArtNomadix for your feedback :)!


"Thank you Rita it arrived today 22 Dec. It is exquisite work and I think my sister will love it and won't be losing her keys anymore ! Thank you for the bonus gift anklet, it gives me another little present for someone else, wonderful"







And how fun it is - 2 feedback about same item :)!




Thank you Isabo - for multiply order and your feedback



"I really did not know that the owl would look even better in person. I'm having second thoughts about giving it to my mom.I want to keep it for myself."







So who else want to be lucky one to have this little cute keychain ?!

1 comment:

Femin Susan said...

How awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Wishing you " A Happy 2009.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...