ads

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Weekly Vintage Finds. № 4

I've been  a little busy lately picking new vintage stuff and sending orders out to the new homes. Was very happy that Juicy Couture handbag, retro Flip Clocks and  Nine West bag has been sold.

As a result of my vintage shop Once Lost Boutique with my first month on Etsy I made almost 10 sales - well 9 if to be right.  Last week I was kind of in the red color mode. I made a girly vintage collection for my customers.


Now a little bit more about my vintage girly finds you can purchase at Once Lost Boutique. 

Red Guess Shoulder bag

 Vintage Red Guess - two strand shoulder bag. Love the nice touch with silver tone accessories. Metal letter G on the front side of the strap, nice logo attached to the magnetic clasp. The best part is that purse is only $19.99 
red vintage shoes
Vintage Red Pumps - love the delicate heels and red color of genuine leather. Very Sexy and feminine vintage style footwear. This one in size 8 1/2 and the price is only $17.00  

Brahmin bag purse

Brahmin pink purse - this one is the score for me. Every time when I find something that Made in USA makes me feel awesome. This raspberry colored genuine leather purse is just stunning. It has a cross body leather strap with original Brahmin brass fob attached. I'm offering this vintage brand name purse for only $119.99


Fossil leather wallet - another vintage accessories for girls in my shop. Like new this vintage wallet is very clean and ready to be gifted as a Christmas gift to the someone who love vintage style. The price for this cute wallet is only $14.99. I'm sure it will not last long. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...