ads

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Unique custom cut gemstones


rock crystal dangle earrings



In my jewelry I always trying to find unique, custom cute gemstones. Some of the gemstones made specially for me and very limited edition. Today I want to share with my new stone.


24KT real gold inside natural rock crystal.
unique gemstone rock crystal gold


If you interesting how it was made - here is some information. Natural rock crystal have been sliced with a lazer, then layers of solid 24Kt real solid gold inside, then parts were reheated and fused together. The result is one of a kind hand made gemstone. Extra sparkle gives faceted sides of gemstones.



When I made jewelry with this kind of gemstones I don't need go crazy - simple is a beauty.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...