ads

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Vintage COACH hand bag.

Weekend for COACH vintage bag. 

I was so happy when I found this adorable original COACH hand bag on today vintage hunt for my new sore Once Lost Boutique. 
Vintage COACH two ton bag
COACH purse for SALE 

After I came home I start learning how to  identify coach purses
I got a lot of information on e-bay and other sources. 

After studding a bit I learned those tips which will help me for feature hunts

- Serial number is a must (Bags from the late 1960's did not have any serial numbers. Coach added actual serial numbers that were unique to each bag in the 1970s into the 1980s. It was not until the 1990s, that Coach introduced the modern format of letters and numbers, with the last set of numbers after the dash, indicating the 'style' of the bag.
-  If your COACH bag is made in KOREA - it's a loud bell for the FAKE one 
-  Letter A in  in logo should be always with the SHARP top - no flat one. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...