ads

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Weekly Vintage Finds. №2

Welcome to my Weekly Vintage Finds. This week was very excited. We found a couple cool shoes and a lovely vintage handbags.

One of my favorite find is a red vinyl PUMA bag. I was so excited to find it because back in Russia I did have the same one back in 1980-th.


Dr. Martens  - women boots in great condition 
Puma - vintage bag 
Dan Post - awesome cowgirl boots 
Jack Pursel -  platform converse  

I also was happy to see one of my item in this Redskins treasury! Let's hope that this treasury will be hot as of the new trending topic about  possible new designs for the possibly renamed Washington Redskins. I'm not to big in gaming but let's see how this will ended up. 

Hope you will enjoy this Redskins  treasury 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...