ads

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Weekend free shipping deals on Bonanzle



I’m glad to see you today on my blog. As you know I’m a happy Bonanzle seller for about 1,5 month. CLICK HERE TO VISIT ME.

Starting this week I will try each Friday post the list of the booth which will have WEEKEND FREE SHIIPPING DEALS for you! I’m sure every other week there will be different booth on the list – so if you interested – just follow my blog to be the first to shop with weekend free shipping deals on Bonanzle.
This weekend - shop for Jewelry (handmade, fashion, fine), Vintage, books etc.


GreatSupplies – jewelry supplies
Pigletntrekky4hair – only 90% with free shipping
Pearllreala – fashion jewelry
SadieBellsBooks – vintage
Silver_Gems – handmade jewelry
Dakotaexchange – Black Hils Gold Jewelry
MyWayToSay – handmade jewelry

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...