ads

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Christmas in July deals


Big saving on my collection and more during the MywayToSay Christmas in July deals!
Well I know that it is a little bit early for most of you, but I know some of you like great deals and won’t want to be left out like disappointed few last year. So I have stock early and am giving all my followers and customers plenty of time for custom orders as well.
If you have been eyeing some of my designer as well as my everyday jewelry with both natural and rare cut stone designs, now is the best time to start gathering your favorite pieces for gifts and for yourself!

This deal starts from July 13th and will be closed on August 1st. I have my best offer of the year at 20% off ( CLICK to FIND CODE), plus everyday in July get FREE first class worldwide shipping.
New pieces of my designer jewelry will be put up for sale every day, so SUBSCRIBE now and receive all the current special promotions.
If you like unique and one-of-a-kind gifts you can look around the web to find many offerings. There are a group of talented artists that are participating in Christmas in July sales worldwide. If you are one of those artists, I welcome you to drop a link with your sale ideas so my readers could find what they are in search of.
We all know the economy is tight and we as artists see it more than most, but by starting now you can break your holiday spending into small chunks and feel good about what you support this season. I hope both the customers and the artists get involved, one by one let’s help each other see the best this year!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...