ads

Saturday, November 8, 2008

I need LightBox


Well i came to the point that with the better photos - I'll get better number of sales! I believe in this ! So the first stop is LightBox and I found one i need sooooo much . My hubby take a look at this one and he says Woow great deal! The main reason we stoped at this one is because of the lights "5100K 45 watt Haloid lamps for excellent & even color temperature and clarity".

So to get this beauty I need came up with the 80$ ASAP - how I can get them fast ? - If you need Jewelry Supplies - Come to KNOTARTOVERSTOK and stock before the hot season!

6 comments:

Brownies Vintage said...

I could use one too. I think I'm going to make my own though. I see tons of great tutorials online.

MyWayToSay said...

ohh I was thinking on making too - But this one is with the table - it can give more nice reflactions - and as I sayd included lights !

LeelaBijou said...

wow, that looks great!

MyWayToSay said...

thank you :))) I really want it :)

Joan Piwowar said...

Oh I wish I could help you out. I am going to put your etsy store in my favorites because I always need supplies.

MyWayToSay said...

thank you joani :) I'm 10$ short :) I'm sure in a couple hours I'll do this !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...