ads

Sunday, November 9, 2008

OUR LOVE STORY






Well the other day we were sitting and remembering the story of our family. And I thought that it'll be interesting to share with you - my dear friends ... So I asked my Hubby to Wright it ! It came a bit long - although he was trying to make it short as possible - but we will make several part - so come back later to see the end of the story.


* * * Part I * * * *


Seattle - Russia – Dzerzhinsky

Spring of 2003 there was but a bit of time to kill by chatting with friends online, but sometimes that is all the opening fate needs. When taking a small amount of time to help someone turns into a lifelong passion, is it fate, is it chance, is it karma, or is it love?
I was keeping in touch with friends I had met overseas online when a message asking for help with English came across my screen. Sure…what the heck, why not? I did not know this person, not even whether this person was male or female. Just that they needed help, help turned to chat with what I found to be a woman halfway around the world, and then chat turned to friendship. Two and half years later I found myself wondering where the time went, I was not even the type to talk to friends or family on a regular basis. Could it be more?
The only way to find out was to fly, to meet this intriguing woman from Russia. We met in person in August of 2005, it was a strange land, a strange language and yet it felt like home. She was everything all those words had created pictures of and the first days were inspiring, but it was the coming tests that showed what she would mean to me.
* * * * come back later for the PART II * * * *
and while we are making the second part of this story take a look at some of his photos





10 comments:

admin said...

Very Romantic:)

Sherry said...

how lovely, I'll be back for part two.

LeelaBijou said...

oh, so beautiful! ^_^

Amber D. Mcnabb said...

I love romantical stories. You have me on the edge!

Jan said...

What a lovely story . . . .will be waiting for Part 2!

Good Dirt Jewelry said...

What a neat story!

Unknown said...

Oh, I can't wait for more... how lovely to share your story with all of us :)

Green Subjective said...

Very romantic. I want to read more. <3

MyWayToSay said...

Well The Second PArt Is IN :)!

Anonymous said...

Wow that was a beautiful story and I just got caught up on part II.

I just tagged your blog since I am one of your followers. If you would like to participate please see my blog for rules and details. I hope you join in. Great story by the way :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...