ads

Sunday, November 9, 2008

OUR LOVE STORY Part II

Thank you everybody who found minute to read our story :!)





* * * * P A R T II * * * *

It was three days in when her and her family had to call an ambulance; I had a fever of 107 and was sweating through the bedding within hours. I had developed a case of Russian super strep, of course this was not the best way to create a fist impression. Once admitted to the local hospital they showed her how to give me injections multiple times a day; she fought through her nerves every single time. Who would you do this for if you were by nature adverse to hurting people? As if this was not enough bad luck…things got lost in translation. The antibiotic they had prescribed to me at the hospital was sulpha based, this I have great allergy to. My eyes swelled near shut first of all and remained nearly so for the remainder of my stay in Russia.





One would think that at this point the writing would be on the wall, but she hung in there. I ended up taking so many antihistamines I was falling asleep everywhere we went; in cabs, on boats, in her flat, oh yeah this was really the way I wanted to be remembered!! We took the last boat cruise of the season up the Moscow, past Red Square, Gorky Park, the Kremlin, and into the middle of the city. I had started to nod off about halfway into the trip and she had finally started to show her anger with the situation, she stood me up and suggested we go to the lower part of the boat. No one was near and she kissed me, I saw the ships cocktail bar through the doors behind her and asked “Is anyone tending the bar? I’d love a Stella.” She turned back around to see me with an engagement ring in hand; I asked her to marry me there at the water’s edge. The tears and the resounding “YES”, showed me the answer I had travelled so far for. We spent the next few weeks enjoying each other and celebrating, only to come to the hardest goodbye I have ever had to give.








So Hope Part II was not so long :) come backe tommorow - I'll post the Part III :) Final for the short story :)!

* * * * * * * * To be continued * * * * * * * * *

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I aboslutely love your story!! How great.

Your jewelry is truly inspiring also.

I will be following your story and products.

esque said...

Aww, cute love story! Excited to read part III !

The Lone Beader® said...

What a sweet story!!! :)

Laura said...

OOOHHHH! I love a good romance and this one is great!!!!

The Redhead Riter said...

Love...what a beautiful story of true love. Thank you for sharing it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...