ads

Friday, November 7, 2008

Russia - Moscow miss you


It happened that I’ve been in Moscow city twice this year – in January and September.
January trip was very fast - only two weeks. September – the whole month was occupied with family friends, my business there, and it seemed not enough time again! Well, now life seems a kind of normal again: Etsy, working, creating, and playing with my baby.
But something is missing… yes, I still miss my Mom and my Sister... Every Friday when I was there we had a girls’ party at home - just only three of us – it was always fun… now only phone calls and ICQ messages.
And as a reminder of my time there, and coming up winter time I made those earrings - Russian winter… and it's really fun - once I listed them one of my friend back in Russia ordered them right away.

5 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

I like this post! The pictures I have seen from Russia are very beautiful! I have a very good blogger friend who lives in Moscow who I would like to go visit someday. She just told me that my beadwork is published in Handmade Magazine there! So, she is sending me a copy! Also, my beadwork is featured on this Russian beading newsletter! Even though I wrote the article, I still wish I could read it! Anyways, I will try to stop by your blog again sometime! :)

MyWayToSay said...

thank you for you nice words :!)
I'll be posting more about Russia :)! so feel free to come and folow me :)!

April said...

great story...and beautiful earrings!

The Lone Beader® said...

Thank you for following me! I will add you to my Google reader! :D

The Milkshake said...

Hello,
That is nice that you got to visit your family, and sad that you can't see them all the time.
What beautiful earrings!

Thanks for leaving me a comment! :o)
Have a great day!
-Tessa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...