ads

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

OUR LOVE STORY


*** Our Love Story Part III ***


So here is the last part of our little Love Story :)!


Thank you for reterning and reading this :)




Rita calls me - we got her visa !

Getting back to Seattle in early October, I finished preparing the paperwork and getting a lawyer. I filed for a K1 visa that very month. At the beginning of our relationship we had talked about music, I had sent her a copy of the only real Russian song I knew and loved. I did not even know the name of the composition; she had started crying on the spot. It turned out to be her favorite song since she was a small girl; the title was “A million Roses”. It is about an artist who sold all his belongings to buy a million roses in order to line a courtyard with the flowers and grab the attention of a woman he had fallen for. We never spoke of this again, but when the visa got approved and she arrived in June there was an apartment completely lined in roses for her.
We reunited and planned a small wedding in August; we were married in my mom’s front yard during the hottest part of August. Oh what dreams may bring, yup….we were pregnant by September. Alexcia was born in May the following year; it was and continues to be the greatest adventure of my life. There are hard times and there are good times, but not a day goes by that I do not find a reason to love Rita more and more.





Jason Sunderland




6 comments:

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

What a lovely story you guys have. So sweet.

Great pics too :0)

Jo (ruby-jo) said...

That is so sweet :)

Anonymous said...

Hello ^_^ Yes it looks like it's working now. Lovely pics.

Sandra Williams said...

I LOVED reading your story! Thank you both for sharing. You looked beautiful on your wedding day.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet story-- and so true to life that even in meeting and courtship it was "in sickness and in health." Blessing upon your family.

Anonymous said...

PS. I'm on Twitter, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...