ads

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fathers day gift ideas

Earrly this year I was giving review to one of my favorit shop, she did a great "makeover" job and now her store looks just amasing and I like unique name BelleCoccinelle

Father’s day is coming, and it is coming very soon.

This is holiday of all fathers, grandfathers, and little boys as future fathers.

It is tradition to give something special, some exclusive gifts to dads to assure them in our love.

Embroidered souvenirs could be great gifts, where every handmade stitch tells about sincere love to dads.
For example, you can give great gift like that to father who likes fishing:

He will be delighted to place it over his desk next to fisherman’s supplies.



Lavender filled pillows are very elegant gift for father who is neat and well-dressed:
Dresser with shirts and socks will be filled with long lasting lavender’s aroma

Birds nest with classical phrase of Arnold Schwarzenegger “I‘ll be back”, could be an awesome gift for father with great sense of humor.

It doesn’t make any sense to buy common gift to your loved one.

Unusual gift is always much more thrilling.

Please, come to the BelleCoccinelle store, you will find many great items.


If you have any great Father's idea gifts - welcome to post your link here !

Happy Father’s Day!

2 comments:

uienifer said...

I like these ideas. I added them to useful links and maybe next year will use one of these ideas. Thanks!

Christina said...

I like these gift for father ideas too. The pillows are so cute, now I'm confused if what gift should I give my father, am I gonna cook for him or give him a card.hmmm..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...