ads

Monday, March 5, 2012

2012 MTV - what's next ?!

MTV movie awards

Believing in positive thinking and the law of attraction

I always knew if you doing what you want to do and not what you need to do, that you are in a harmony with yourself. You are not stressing out; you simply enjoy your life and are attracting more and more good things in your life. I know finding this is not easy during these times. So as only you will dig in and find the right road for yourself, everything will come to fruition with happy colors.

It was only one month ago I discovered information about The Artisan Group and I joined this group of artisans. My discovery was too late to participate in the gift lounge event at the 2012 Oscars. As luck would have it, the next big event is MTV movie awards. Most of the available spots were already reserved as well and only business cards spots were left.

I spent a couple of days thinking whether or not I should join this event. Life is like a game, you make rules and you spend the rest of your life modifying these rules to grow as you grow. So I said to myself: “If I sell one brand new design necklace within this week, then it will be a sign that I need to participate in the 2012 MTV event.” Well today was the day! One of my wedding necklaces sold within 10 hours being posted.

wedding jewelry lucky symbol

Now as fate would have it I and my business cards will be a part of the 2012 MTV Movie Award TAG team! I hope someone discovers me and my jewelry creations!


3 comments:

Yulia Kazansky said...

Wohooo! Congrats Rita! Keep going!

MyWayToSay said...

Yeap :) thank you! You know that the next is Tori Spelling :)

Lisa Lehmann @StudioJewel said...

so exciting! good luck!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...