ads

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Celebrity Handmade Gifts

As you know I won the chance to be a part of the team who is creating a gift bag for Tori Spelling.

Celebrity gifts Tori Spelling

And today is the day!

I just got conformation that my Pink Peruvian Opal Jewelry set for Tori Spelling along with other artists awesome gifts has been send to her.

as gifted to celebrity Tori Spelling
Soon she will receive great gifts from The Artisan Group. Would you like to take a peek what is in our gift bag for Tori Spelling - you can see it at our team Pinteres board Gifted to Tori Spelling

1 comment:

Unknown said...

warm Greeting




Have you been thinking about the power sources and the tiles whom use blocks
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out the new stuff you post.



hand made gifts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...